Delta Graphic Inc is currently looking for qualified candidates for a sales position.
DGI is looking for Outside Sales Representatives to close new accounts, expand our presence in existing accounts, build professional relationships with decision makers in the markets we serve, and drive our business in several territories throughout the state of Virginia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Call on architects and design firms, educational and commercial organizations with a need for our service within a protected territory. Independently generate and pursue leads.
- Actively pursue leads provided by DGI internal sales support.
- Manage sales pipeline to reach sales goals agreed upon with DGI Management. Goals could be a combination of revenue and/or new market penetration, etc.
- Complete periodic sales reports detailing sales activity and progress-to-goal, either manually or through market management tools as they are developed.
- Prepare for and attend weekly sales meetings.
- Collaborate with DGI Project Managers/Estimators to confirm pricing and proposal strategy and, where needed, work with DGI Project Managers/Estimators to complete fulfillment of orders.
- Actively Network; Research and recommend related and/or additional markets for business expansion.
- Commit to continued product knowledge as new manufacturers are brought online, including training provided by the manufacturer.
- High sales motivation - Ability to work independently and overcome sales obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Ability to give face to face presentations to potential clients.
- Field of Expertise: Commercial furniture sales and/or deep experience in working with furniture or fixed seating manufacturers. Prior experience selling to or working with Architects, Design Firms, and Contractors is preferred, but not required for success.
- Experience: 3 + Years
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus program that allows all employees to share in the success of DGI. Full Benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401k, company paid life, short & long-term disability insurance, generous personal time off, and a family-oriented work environment. DGI will work with qualified candidates on the best mix of sales draw-on-commission and flat commission structure.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com